Chinese chicken comes in many forms and varieties, I called it Chinese because it uses vinegar and soy sauce for the main flavors. I was bored with the regular Indian tastes and asked my cook to show me something new, this dish is her sons favorite one.
Ingredients list –
- Garlic chopped – Whole flower
- Red Onion chopped x 3
- Green Bell Pepper Chopped x 1
- Rice Vinegar (or white) x 2 1/2 Tsp
- Tabasco Sauce x 1 Tsp
- Soy Sauce x 1 Tsp
- Salt x 1 Tsp
- Black Pepper Powder x 1 Tsp
- Maggi Chicken Stock Cube x 1
- In a pre-heated pan with 1 tablespoon of oil, add the chopped garlic and onion and keep stirring until the onion softens and becomes brown.
- Once its brown, add the seeds from within the bell pepper and stir well.
- Mix in the vinegar, Tabasco, soy sauce, the diced bell pepper, salt and black pepper and stir well until the bell peppers soften a bit.
- Drop in the chicken stock cube and keep stirring util the cube has properly dissolved in the mixture.
- Let it cook for until the spices and cube stock have mixed into the protein and vegetables. – DONE