Chicken with Spinach -> I like Indian chicken dishes and I like spinach, so why not make a combined dish. (and they were the only protein and greens I had at home).
Ingredients list –
- 2 x Spinach bunch chopped
- 500gr x Chicken breast (or any other part you prefer)
- 3 x White Onion
- 5 x Garlic pieces – grated
- 1 x thumb size ginger
- 1 x Green Chilli
- 3 x Diced Green Onion
- 1 x Tsp – Salt
- 1/2 Tsp – Haldi (turmeric), Dhaniya (coriander), Garam Masala
- 1/2 x Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp – Soy Sauce
- 1 Tsp x Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tsp x White Vinegar
- In a pressure cooker – Add the spinach, haldi, dhaniya and garam masala powder, add salt – close the lid and let it cook for 20mins – aprox 7 whistles.
- In a pan, heat up some oil – add garlic and sautee until light brown
- Add onion, green onion, ginger and green chilli – mix everything together.
- Add the leaves of the green onion (finely chopped), thinly slieced bell pepper and keep mixing.
- Add the chicken ( I dice my chicken).
- Add the soy sauce, oyster sauce and white vinegar.
- Add the spinach to the chicken mix you just made – regulate water / salt.
DONE. – Enjoy.