So how did I choose which operator to fly from –
- Searched all prices in edreams.com
- Found cheapest was spicejet
- Turned out to be spicejet bumped their prices from 315 to 425 pounds! – it was my fault for not booking in advance.
- Had to settle for the cheaper Air India @ 290 Pounds.
- Flying from London to Mumbai*
So why did I not choose AirIndia from the beginning? – Its the crappiest carrier their is out there to India and it has a fame to be packed like Indian trains, – I prefer my long term high altitude confined journeys to be a bit more pleasent than that – but, hey, i am not rich, i have to save wherever I can.