How to make Egg Bhurji
Egg Bhurji is a simple dish you can prepare in no time for breakfast or lunch – some people like having eggs for dinner too but I would not recommend it. –
You need the following ingredients –
- 6 x Eggs (I used 3 egg yolks and 6 egg whites) – to reduce the cholesterol amount in the dish.
- 2 x Finely chopped Onion
- 1 x Tsp Jeera (cumin) seeds
- 1 x Tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 2 x Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 x Tsp Salt (according to taste)
- Heat up oil in a pan and add the Jeera (cumin) powder.
- Add the onion and mix until its light brown.
- Add the tomatoes and mix until the water content has gone down.
- Add the Egg and mix.
- Add the salt – mix and taste – Done.
A very simple recipe which can be used with any tasteless ingredients – ie eggs dont really have much taste to them. – Tofu, Paneer, Cottage Cheese, other veggies etc